Feed - PTC Learner
Feed - PTC Learner

PTC Learner

Teaching and learning about making money Online with PTCs

ClixSense - PTC Learner

10th RefBacknClix Payment | PTC Learner

This is my 1st payment since i stared this Blog, but i have already been payed from RefBacknClix about 10 times. This PTC whit portuguese administration payed me 17.54$ in less then 6 moths!

Usually i receive about 1.00$, the minimum for cashout. This time the payment is a little bigger because i have reached level 5 and level 6 in Loyality Program. For level 5 i earned 2$ in my balance, for level 6 i earned 5$. As soon as the Loyality Program earnings were confirmed in my balance i send the money to my OkPay account:


RefBacknClix Payment - PTC Learner

Check out all my RefBacknClix Payments:
9th | 8th | 7th | 6th | 5th | 4th | 3rd | 2nd | 1st

Refbacknclix - PTCs em PrĂ¡tica

Register in RefBacknClix and start making money Online! The Loyality Program is a good way to increase your earnings! Check it out now and you won't regret!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...