Feed - PTC Learner
Feed - PTC Learner

PTC Learner

Teaching and learning about making money Online with PTCs

ClixSense - PTC Learner

1st ClixSense Payment

ClixSense is Online since 2007 and its paying to all members that reach at least 10$ in their account! In this post i will show you my 1st ClixSense Payment. This payment has 2 months (this Blog has just a few days), but its important for me to show you this ClixSense payment proof.

Pagamento ClixSense - PTC Learner

I ask for my payment when i reached 10.20$ in my account balance. ClixSense charges 0.50$ for AlertPay Payments, so i only received 9.70$ in my AlertPay account.

ClixSense - PTCs em PrĂ¡tica

Don't miss this opportunity. You can make money Online with ClixSense! Feel free to read ClixSense | PTC Learner for more info about this PTC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...